IZZy's 2017 Dodge Charger Daytona... yes another Scat!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
The flood gates are open for sure.

Who will be next. [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] should make a poll thread to see of the people that have shown interest, who will be next to pull the trigger.

Either TCG is dripping with money or ALOT of people all of a sudden woke up and said "ya know what ill take a dodge too" :rofl:

For fuck sakes if they had a bigger aftermarket id punt my car too.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Either TCG is dripping with money or ALOT of people all of a sudden woke up and said "ya know what ill take a dodge too" :rofl:

For fuck sakes if they had a bigger aftermarket id punt my car too.

Its getting there. Luckily here in IL we have Tim Barth. Hes quickly becoming the tuner of the year on these cars. Forums all over the country are sending HCs and Scats to him to tune. He did the pulley/tune on my friends HC challenger. Made sick power.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
ok now with all these scat packs running around and no apparent lack of monies around TCG someome show me a procharged poor mans hellpig. :dunno:

Im pretty sure they make prochargers for these no? Vortech?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcX53w3V138

Kit is similar for the charger. Those are rare to see for the new gen cars. There are only a few blower scat challengers running around.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Say What?! This Scat Pack Beats Hellcats, Power To Spare! - Hot Rod Network

We’ll get to the real meat of this 10-second late-model stormer in a minute, but one of the things that really stands out about this car is just how much of it is stock, as delivered from the factory, and yet still standing up to the abuse and massive 730-plus wheel horsepower the car has. The transmission? Stock. Rear end? Stock, driveshaft? Stock. Suspension? Totally stock. Yes, there are drag radials on the back but let’s be honest, that is an even greater testament to the driveline strength of these cars.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Its getting there. Luckily here in IL we have Tim Barth. Hes quickly becoming the tuner of the year on these cars. Forums all over the country are sending HCs and Scats to him to tune. He did the pulley/tune on my friends HC challenger. Made sick power.

People have been sending Tim their Modern Mopars from around the country for quite a while bro. Tim has been tuning my Mopars since 07ish.
Quite a few really good tuners that can email you tunes for half the price if your not going wild on the mods. Basic bolt ons I would do an email tune for half the cost

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
BAD THOUGHTS! Get out of my head!!

giphy.gif

Congrats! :bigthumb:

Thread Info