Is GM really this stupid?

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
I'm 110% that [MENTION=47]SRT41320[/MENTION] was being absolutely completely sarcastic. :rofl:

but they ALL do it... chevys get beaten through motocross track looking mine fields... gmc's get picked up by their frames... toyotas pull space shuttles... fords get shit dumped in the bed... dodges make farmers... its all just marketing.

:h5:

GM has gone to shit for years now IMO... Ford and Dodge(RAM) would be a really tough choice for me right now!!

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
And I am sure the reason way was the money Toyota paid to make that claim. lmao

for sure... they had to shell out a fortune to beat out ford and dodge for that spot!! you would think NASA would use a brand that's "Made in America" (the tundra is probably made in the US) but im sure it still pissed a lot of people off

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Yeah... I thought I was past driving around all my kids in one vehicle. Oldest is 17 and has her own car... thought I could move on. But we ended up driving two cars all the time to do things as a family and I realized I wanted everyone in the same car while I still had the ability to do so. Priority adjustment I guess.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info