Interior Smell - Cat Piss Edition

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Only thing I can recommend would be soak the shit out of the interior with an Enzyme Cleaner. That should help break down some of the "stain". Cat piss and gas aren't just odors on fabrics, they are actually more of a stain. They never really fully come out.

The only thing that has a chance of actually eliminating it would be some kind of enzyme cleaner. Maybe Bob or Kevin or another one of the detailers can give their opinion on this. Enzyme treatment, shampoo, enzyme treatment again, shampoo then dry. Make sure to put some fans on it or stick it out in the warm sun. Mold smells just as bad at cat piss.

I've watched a few episodes of "My Cat from Hell" on animal planet and this guy swears by this stuff. He gives a bottle to everyone who has a cat that pisses all over everything in the house and then he comes back with a black light to make sure they got everything.
Jackson Galaxy Recommends Fizzion For Removing Cat Urine | The Happy Litterbox

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
X2

Ive thrown away 3 couches including a nice ass leather one because the cat piss ALWAYS wins. Youll cover it up but the second water touches it, it reeks like it just happened

If that were my house there would have been one couch at the curb and one bag of kitty parts!

One more reason I fuggin hate cats!

As for the pissed on interior, do all the cleaning suggestions and if that doesn't work, sell it at a swap meet or on Craig's list then take that money and buy a non-pee'd-on interior.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info