3800 if you haven't already seen this..

MrT

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Lombard, IL ....USA Baby
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jan 26 2006, 12:31 AIDS
Its also a shame that women actually like this type of "MAN" these days.............. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I dont even know if  you could call these guys...well....guys.

Guys like that at a club make me puke.

I bet they got a manicure b4 they went out. :rolleyes:
[snapback]111702[/snapback]​
and a bikini wax :eek:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Originally posted by MrT+Jan 26 2006, 12:38 AIDS-->
<!--QuoteBegin-RoyalGTP
@Jan 26 2006, 12:31 AIDS
Its also a shame that women actually like this type of "MAN" these days.............. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I dont even know if  you could call these guys...well....guys.

Guys like that at a club make me puke.

I bet they got a manicure b4 they went out. :rolleyes:
[snapback]111702[/snapback]​
and a bikini wax :eek:
[snapback]111703[/snapback]​
[/b]

or maybe they went all out and got "Brazillians" :eek:

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
OH Thank God I READ the thread....

I swear I saw this a few days ago here on the boards, and looked at it, saw the pictures, laughed, and closed the screen because I thought it was someone on this board who was really posting pics of his buddies.... I purposely could not reply because welll.... yeah, it would have been incredible uncool...

I brought the thread back up to show to someone and finally read it, and I am SO happy that those cats are NOT ILGPCers.....

:lolsign:

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
is it just me... or does the guy on the way right look like he doesnt fit with those ******s?? he has like blonde hair

goombanbros1oj.jpg

toastyj

Regular
Jul 19, 2008
I wonder if their mommies know that the entire sum of the internet population is making fun of their lil darlings...

-K, I'm done now, normally I'd disregard this weird crap, but seriously you could go on forever describing why this is a phenomina of infamy.... it's so ludicrous that I was compelled to make a comment.... or two... snicker..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info