📸 Photography IceCream visits Alaska

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
IceCreamAssassin IceCreamAssassin thinking about going up with my wife and son over his winter break end of this year/early next year. Besides northern lights, any good winter time things to do, or should I relocate and hit the northern lights in CONUS?
Are you going to Fairbanks or somewhere else? You tell me a month and I’ll have my cousin give me a list of shit for you to do with the family. It will be minimal daylight that time of year. She’s told me March is the best time. More sunlight, still cold enough for winter activities.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Are you going to Fairbanks or somewhere else? You tell me a month and I’ll have my cousin give me a list of shit for you to do with the family. It will be minimal daylight that time of year. She’s told me March is the best time. More sunlight, still cold enough for winter activities.
Open to wherever. Was thinking winter break, so either last week of December or first week of January. However, I’m also not against doing a Spring Break 2025 trip either. Just trying to gather if it’s worth it or if the darkness will make it kinda suck. The original plan was Iceland, but with that volcano shit, nah, I’m good 😂

• Haha
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
Open to wherever. Was thinking winter break, so either last week of December or first week of January. However, I’m also not against doing a Spring Break 2025 trip either. Just trying to gather if it’s worth it or if the darkness will make it kinda suck. The original plan was Iceland, but with that volcano shit, nah, I’m good 😂
Fair enough lol. When I get off work I’ll get in touch with her and let you know.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Gracias! My son will be 7 by then, so if that helps with her ideas.
Go to the Santa Claus House in North Pole.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Thread Info