Homer Glen
What Iā€™ve got for gear:
-Humminbird ice35 flasher
-half a dozen tip ups
-2 automatic fishermen
- a dozen-ish combos, mostly panfish sized tackle
-buddy heater
-6ā€ hand auger
-6ā€ k drill on a clam plate powered by a brushless dewalt and a gripload of 5ah batteries
- Eskimo 949i hub shanty
-shappell fx100i flip over that I just bought
-two sleds for hauling shit and a smitty sled to toss them on in deep snow

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
what about to make your holes?
Youā€™ll like dis. Top part is called a clam plate, adapts to your drill, shaft comes out of the chuck and saves some wear on the drill. Had a thumb lever like a bike brake to operate the drill
AA361408-7029-48D2-B82B-05B3D67701C8.jpeg

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I'm going for the first time this winter this weekend. My yearly family outing is planned for weekend of Feb 13th.

My cousin just bought one of those Garmin fish finders/sonar (link below) so we are going to go test it out this weekend for the first time so we are ready to use it on our big yearly outing. We also added an 18 inch Blackstone griddle to our equipment stash to make cooking out on the ice easier.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Youā€™ll like dis. Top part is called a clam plate, adapts to your drill, shaft comes out of the chuck and saves some wear on the drill. Had a thumb lever like a bike brake to operate the drill
View attachment 79469
im rock hard

where's DEEZUZ DEEZUZ to tell us that he could drill holes 3x faster with his milwaukee

• Haha
Reactions: DanJ

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'm going for the first time this winter this weekend. My yearly family outing is planned for weekend of Feb 13th.

My cousin just bought one of those Garmin fish finders/sonar (link below) so we are going to go test it out this weekend for the first time so we are ready to use it on our big yearly outing. We also added an 18 inch Blackstone griddle to our equipment stash to make cooking out on the ice easier.

Panoptix is so fucking baller.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Is the bucket face up or down? :D
Face up!

my early season rig is a 7gal bucket with a screw on lid, made a foam seat for the top, riveted PVC to the side of the bucket to hold two rods and an ice scoop. The rest of my tackle fits in the bucket and I either carry a hand auger or spud bar with the other hand depending on skechiness of the ice.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
If anyone ever wants to go out, just speak up here. Iā€™ve got plenty of gear to pass around. Soaking some shiners under tip ups and drinking all day is always a great time

I am always interested in fishing, and home this weekend unless I venture somewhere to buy more beater sleds. Holler at a PANDA if you go out.

Reactions: OffshoreDrilling
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info