• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

I want TOG headers

G

GaMBiNo GTP

Im lookin for TOG headers in the silver plated shine? I live in skokie , payin cash. Will accept partial used if in perfect condition. Anyone wanna sell em ?

beyerch

Reaction score
i have new in box titanium's... 0 miles..... i'm in glenview like .. 10 minutes from you.

was going ot run them on my car, but went turbo and didn't need them anymore.

G

GaMBiNo GTP

Originally posted by beyerch@Jan 31 2005, 09:57 PM
i have new in box titanium's... 0 miles.....  i'm in glenview like .. 10 minutes from you.

was going ot run them on my car, but went turbo and didn't need them anymore.
[snapback]69800[/snapback]​

I would like to take a look at them are you free sometime this week after 6pm ?

We can meet at old orchard or golf mill if u like ?

sorry i didnt get back to you fast enough i forgot i had this post up :unsure:

G

GaMBiNo GTP

Are they the other guys headers ? I never heard of titanium ones or is it electro nickel plating?

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
TOG use to sell titanium coated headers. They are a 2000* coating if im not mistaken, but they found a better coating to use (sterling silver) and stopped with the titanium, it seems. So if you were to put them in order:

Nickel
Titanium
Sterling silver

I think they cost $850ish brand new...

beyerch

Reaction score
they are like 2 months old new in box. I'm almost directly in the middle of golf mill and old orhard let me know.

thanks

G

GaMBiNo GTP

Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 6 2005, 04:41 AM
they are like 2 months old new in box.  I'm almost directly in the middle of golf mill and old orhard let me know.

thanks
[snapback]70545[/snapback]​

How is tuesday (02/08/2005) about 545pm-600pm over at the office max on golf rd. Across the street from Burlington coat factory ? Same plaza as blockbuster ?

---Do the headers come with everything I need to install them or do i have to purchase the installation kit ?

beyerch

Reaction score
Originally posted by GaMBiNo GTP+Feb 6 2005, 09:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-beyerch
@Feb 6 2005, 04:41 AM
they are like 2 months old new in box.  I'm almost directly in the middle of golf mill and old orhard let me know.

thanks
[snapback]70545[/snapback]​

How is tuesday (02/08/2005) about 545pm-600pm over at the office max on golf rd. Across the street from Burlington coat factory ? Same plaza as blockbuster ?

---Do the headers come with everything I need to install them or do i have to purchase the installation kit ?
[snapback]70583[/snapback]​
[/b]

Everything you get whe nyou order should be in the box. I'll be more than happy to open up the box and we can pull out the parts and verify.

Yeah I know where you are talking about, that is fine with me, not far from the house, etc.

PM me and i'll get you a cell phone # so we can talk.

thanks

G

GaMBiNo GTP

sorry im new to this posting stuff and i dunno wats wrong with this stupid pm its not workin. My cell # is (773) 931 5962. i get out of work at 530 everyday. Call and leave me a mssg if u need anything.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom