3800 I want TOG headers

G

GaMBiNo GTP

Originally posted by beyerch@Jan 31 2005, 09:57 PM
i have new in box titanium's... 0 miles.....  i'm in glenview like .. 10 minutes from you.

was going ot run them on my car, but went turbo and didn't need them anymore.
[snapback]69800[/snapback]​

I would like to take a look at them are you free sometime this week after 6pm ?

We can meet at old orchard or golf mill if u like ?

sorry i didnt get back to you fast enough i forgot i had this post up :unsure:

G

GaMBiNo GTP

Originally posted by beyerch@Feb 6 2005, 04:41 AM
they are like 2 months old new in box.  I'm almost directly in the middle of golf mill and old orhard let me know.

thanks
[snapback]70545[/snapback]​

How is tuesday (02/08/2005) about 545pm-600pm over at the office max on golf rd. Across the street from Burlington coat factory ? Same plaza as blockbuster ?

---Do the headers come with everything I need to install them or do i have to purchase the installation kit ?

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by GaMBiNo GTP+Feb 6 2005, 09:36 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-beyerch
@Feb 6 2005, 04:41 AM
they are like 2 months old new in box.  I'm almost directly in the middle of golf mill and old orhard let me know.

thanks
[snapback]70545[/snapback]​

How is tuesday (02/08/2005) about 545pm-600pm over at the office max on golf rd. Across the street from Burlington coat factory ? Same plaza as blockbuster ?

---Do the headers come with everything I need to install them or do i have to purchase the installation kit ?
[snapback]70583[/snapback]​
[/b]

Everything you get whe nyou order should be in the box. I'll be more than happy to open up the box and we can pull out the parts and verify.

Yeah I know where you are talking about, that is fine with me, not far from the house, etc.

PM me and i'll get you a cell phone # so we can talk.

thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• G
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list