I must share this

GTwolf

TCG Elite Member
Oct 11, 2009
hey now i think i will give any one a big big run for there money. idk what this kid was thinking or maybe this is what his therapist told him to do to keep his mind off of building bombs or something. but here is my tc i think i did it the right way lol...
3de2df34.jpg

086c2192.jpg

a567d6f1.jpg

i built this car to beable to handle 900fwhp+ and i will be hopefully after dyno tune at 650fwhp at 38psi and i shaved about 500-600+ in weight carbon hood and trunk and doors and fenders.

Do you ever come to lukes? Wouldn't mind checking that thing out. Up until the 2011 redesign I've always liked the look of the car and thought it would be pretty cool if someone actually did one up right. I wasn't speaking of ALL scion owners, just the ones that do shit like this guy, or the ones that cover their cars in stickers and limo tint, maybe slap an intake on and try to race everyone in sight. Which seems to be the story of most of the "modded" ones out there. Yours on the other hand, I've gotta give props to. Nice setup man.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info