I must share this

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
i'm diggin it...i'd get a crash cage on it, some rims with spikes on it (think chariot races), maybe gut the door out and rig in some extend-out flamethrowers.

kids having fun with his car. theres no use in judging...

i'm sure theres millionaires with ferraris thinking "what are those fools doing with those 4 door sedans trying to make them fast? let us throw caviar at them!"

Hateon

May 13, 2011
I love the look of stock TCs, but damn it their owners just can't get it through their heads that they only make 170hp crank. My brother used to have one and he was convinced because the car was light and a manual he could toast my gp.

hey now i think i will give any one a big big run for there money. idk what this kid was thinking or maybe this is what his theripist told him to do to keep his mind off of builing bombs or something. but here is my tc i think i did it the right way lol...
3de2df34.jpg

086c2192.jpg

a567d6f1.jpg

i built this car to beable to handle 900fwhp+ and i will be hopefully after dyno tune at 650fwhp at 38psi and i shaved about 500-600+ in weight carbon hood and trunk and doors and fenders.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info