I mean, I understand German cars depreciate... but...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My friend got an '07 E55 AMG for $32k out the door about 1yr ago. He beats the ever living shit out of it, and how many times has it broken?

NOT ONE DAMN TIME.

HOWEVER, to the jack ass people that think they're "reliable" why don't you ask him about his blower fan that has gone out 2 times and IS NOT covered under this amazing warranty. Cause each time it cost him $600. THAT's why nobody buys those cars.

replaced at the dealer with oem?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
My friend got an '07 E55 AMG for $32k out the door about 1yr ago. He beats the ever living shit out of it, and how many times has it broken?

NOT ONE DAMN TIME.

HOWEVER, to the jack ass people that think they're "reliable" why don't you ask him about his blower fan that has gone out 2 times and IS NOT covered under this amazing warranty. Cause each time it cost him $600. THAT's why nobody buys those cars.

Just did a quick search, found a Behr replacement blower motor with manufacturer warranty for $129 that is highly recommended and a few write-ups and one video on the forums. All for a 2007 E-class. In about 45 seconds of searching.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
at the same time, these guys have 18 complaints for my pickup truck which (knock on wood) is about to cartwheel on by 200,000 miles with the original everything.

and yet all the reviews make it sound like im driving a ticking death trap

2007 GMC SIERRA CLASSIC | Safercar | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)

I think it defaulted to the consumer issue tab. There's a manufacturer correspondence tab listing all of the TSB and service bulletins on the car. Lemme know if you're serious about the car and I can reach out to my cousin who's an MB tech regarding common issues.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
multiple people say its a sub 2 hour job. There's even a list of every single tool you'll need so you don't have to waste time walking back to your toolbox. If you can do LIM gaskets on a 3800, you can replace a blower motor in a MB.

So most of the people that own Mercs work on their own cars? You're really doing well today.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think it defaulted to the consumer issue tab. There's a manufacturer correspondence tab listing all of the TSB and service bulletins on the car. Lemme know if you're serious about the car and I can reach out to my cousin who's an MB tech regarding common issues.

ah it did sorry i didn't click the other tab.

but just for a funny one.

i clicked 2001 grand prix consumer complaints.

270 :rofl:

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/owners...a.make=PONTIAC&searchCriteria.prod_ids=202635

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info