• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I just have to share...

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Wrong! the Corvette is the american dream get it right! j/k dennis

Enjoy they hell out of it because you sure as hell cant take it with you....Get that thing to the strip!

I sure am glad to see you're all getting my point. Yes, I am a car nut, and I see so are most you. I mean if you have to drive, and we all do, we are lucky to have choices like this. :burnout::laughing2

Dewalt03cobra

Dewalt03Cobra
Dec 3, 2004
Wrong! the Corvette is the american dream get it right! j/k dennis

Enjoy they hell out of it because you sure as hell cant take it with you....Get that thing to the strip!

Yes and NO, Corvette is Americas Dream track racer that most people can't afford. Usually driven by the "OLD" or WEALTHY going through a mid life CRISIS.
Yes I realize this does not describe all Vette owners but I've been to shows and 80% of the time this is correct.

The Mustang However is Americas Pony Car, Made for the MASSES, for the STIP, TRACK and most important the STREETS. Mustangs are MUCH more easily modified at much less cost. For every Vette sold 3 or more Mustangs sell. Yes, they are a common cars, but with 10X as many modifications available. Give me my MUSTANG.

I have a couple friends who are Vette owners and all they do is Bitch about how much this mod cost and the fact that they only have 3 or 4 choices to chose from. I say if you can afford a vette, good for you.

But in the end Americas Performance Car is the Mustang. If you Vette owners don't like it Buy more Vettes. Because America buy more Mustangs and Mods for these cars than they do for Vettes. TOOOOO BAD.

Dewalt03cobra

Dewalt03Cobra
Dec 3, 2004
Sorry about getting off Track!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to see pics.

You are a lot braver then me, I really want a 10 but I met my wife at Hapkido classes, I was the Instructor, and she was the student. But I am sure if I did what you did, I would be in a hole in the back yard and she would be a New Shelby Owner.

You are much braver than me:eek::eek:

Congratulations on your new toy.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Sorry about getting off Track!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to see pics.

You are a lot braver then me, I really want a 10 but I met my wife at Hapkido classes, I was the Instructor, and she was the student. But I am sure if I did what you did, I would be in a hole in the back yard and she would be a New Shelby Owner.

You are much braver than me:eek::eek:

Congratulations on your new toy.

PSSSST...As I was explaining that my wife would NOT talk to me to a friend in conversation, A wiser other man said...."Better to be forgiven, than to ask and never receive". I said, I never heard THAT before, and that's exactly what happened. Pinch me, or am I still sleeping.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info