• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

I gotta admit....this is pretty sexy

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
these are really growing on me

oh, and this is the 2010 Super Snake

Coinciding with the 35th Annual Ford and Team Shelby Nationals in Tulsa, OK, Shelby Automobiles has released a barrage of new models including a 2010 version of the GT500 Super Snake (above). Most of the models are based on the previous generation Mustang, either the Mustang GT, Shelby GT or GT500 that current owners can bring to Shelby to be modified.

First up is the Shelby GT/SC, basically a Shelby GT with a supercharger, upgraded brakes and triple gauges on the dash. Next is the Shelby GT/SR (right), which is essentially a GT/SC model fitted with additional equipment for racing like BFGoodrich R compound tires, a one-piece aluminum driveshaft, front brake duct kit and an adjustable suspension.

If you want to Shelbify your regular Mustang GT, you can opt for the SuperCharged package that includes a supercharger, upgrades brakes, suspension and exhaust, 18-inch tires and more. You can also spec out your Mustang to SR spec, which adds similar upgrades to the GT/SR model.

Have a GT500 that needs more Shelby stuff on it? You can now go with the GT500SE (Special Edition) package that includes a carbon fiber front splitter, rocker panels and hood grille inserts, Ford Racing suspension, Borla exhaust, 20-inch wheels and tires, and more. And what if your GT500 is a 2010 model? Well, Shelby is now offering their Super Snake package for the latest GT500 that, among other things, offers a 725-horsepower supercharger upgrade.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Reaction score
Not a fan of the hood, and they should of done the full glass roof I think, but other than that Its sweettttt. I would of liked to see some nice fender flares and deep dish wheels for the super snake.......And weights less than my fat cat!

greasy

I Haz New Teknologee
Reaction score
Not a fan of the hood, and they should of done the full glass roof I think, but other than that Its sweettttt. I would of liked to see some nice fender flares and deep dish wheels for the super snake.......And weights less than my fat cat!
I would not mind seeing the car lowered and a new set of wheels with a dish as well.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Something about it just looks bloated. I prefer the base 2010 GT. In fact, I actually really like the 2010. It needs to be lowered and put on some rims, but everything else is pretty badass. Hell, Ford even offers a front grille that has the chrome Mustang completely blacked out. It looks awesome.

fastss

street militia
Reaction score
I love the new curves they gave the Mustangs. Looks good with the fogs in the bumper too.

b00ya

AHHHH!!
Reaction score
id rather have that then the 2010 camaro and i thought i would never want a mustang over a camaro

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
i like them. i saw the last version at GLD a few weeks ago running 12's flat spinning 1st, 2nd and chirping into 3rd. it was on DR's oddly enough:rofl:

Slow Buick

eat ass drive fast
Reaction score
it'd be so much cooler if you could take the glass roof out though

i ercently drove an '08 mustang gt with the glass panel roof.. it was fucking COOL

but it sucked you couldnt take it out.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
id rather have that then the 2010 camaro and i thought i would never want a mustang over a camaro
:werd:. Chevy really fucked that up in my opinion. It's like they made it look all goofy for Transformers and then sent it on to production.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Seriously, I really do like those wheels. The whole package looks cool as hell IMO. One of the only reasons I watched the new Knight Rider series is cause the car was hot.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
i like them too. they sound like amazing! i like turbo's and all but nothing beats the sound of a good ol' S/C!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom