Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
these are really growing on me

oh, and this is the 2010 Super Snake

2010ss000.jpg

Coinciding with the 35th Annual Ford and Team Shelby Nationals in Tulsa, OK, Shelby Automobiles has released a barrage of new models including a 2010 version of the GT500 Super Snake (above). Most of the models are based on the previous generation Mustang, either the Mustang GT, Shelby GT or GT500 that current owners can bring to Shelby to be modified.

First up is the Shelby GT/SC, basically a Shelby GT with a supercharger, upgraded brakes and triple gauges on the dash. Next is the Shelby GT/SR (right), which is essentially a GT/SC model fitted with additional equipment for racing like BFGoodrich R compound tires, a one-piece aluminum driveshaft, front brake duct kit and an adjustable suspension.

If you want to Shelbify your regular Mustang GT, you can opt for the SuperCharged package that includes a supercharger, upgrades brakes, suspension and exhaust, 18-inch tires and more. You can also spec out your Mustang to SR spec, which adds similar upgrades to the GT/SR model.

Have a GT500 that needs more Shelby stuff on it? You can now go with the GT500SE (Special Edition) package that includes a carbon fiber front splitter, rocker panels and hood grille inserts, Ford Racing suspension, Borla exhaust, 20-inch wheels and tires, and more. And what if your GT500 is a 2010 model? Well, Shelby is now offering their Super Snake package for the latest GT500 that, among other things, offers a 725-horsepower supercharger upgrade.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Something about it just looks bloated. I prefer the base 2010 GT. In fact, I actually really like the 2010. It needs to be lowered and put on some rims, but everything else is pretty badass. Hell, Ford even offers a front grille that has the chrome Mustang completely blacked out. It looks awesome.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Not a fan of the hood, and they should of done the full glass roof I think, but other than that Its sweettttt. I would of liked to see some nice fender flares and deep dish wheels for the super snake.......And weights less than my fat cat!
it'd be so much cooler if you could take the glass roof out though

i ercently drove an '08 mustang gt with the glass panel roof.. it was fucking COOL

but it sucked you couldnt take it out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info