I dunno where this nurse works, but I need to go there for a checkup

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
ZVVP0Ye.jpg

[MENTION=4746]Flyn[/MENTION] is out though... Cause chunky.

Searching around is netting a few pictures they say are from her profile before it went private? :dunno:

i'd get lost motorboating them titties. fuck

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
[MENTION=4746]Flyn[/MENTION] is out though... Cause chunky.

Searching around is netting a few pictures they say are from her profile before it went private? :dunno:

vuje7yy33ss11.jpg

So much wood.

A bit chunky but not bad. You know, a trained nurse can use her finger to get the temp. :smile:

What's wrong with a finger up the butt? Don't knock it until you try it. Add it to a BJ and it's pretty awesome.

tenor.gif

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I had a couple chunky GFs when I was a kid. They were both awesome in the bedroom. I just preferred to marry a woman who looks great in her 50s as well as looking great in her 20s. You know chunky when young usually ends up fat when old.
Did you take them ladies to the jazz clubs to see the negros play??

I remember when I started dating chicks, my old man gave me some of the best advice I've ever gotten.

"If you're going to get serious with a woman, look at her mom. If her mom is a whale, you can have fun with her, but don't stick with it for the long haul....as she'll most likely be a whale one day."
How big was your mom??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info