I dunno where this nurse works, but I need to go there for a checkup

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I had a couple chunky GFs when I was a kid. They were both awesome in the bedroom. I just preferred to marry a woman who looks great in her 50s as well as looking great in her 20s. You know chunky when young usually ends up fat when old.

Nobody here wants to marry her, we just want her to sit on our face and good blow job from her with of course giving her the best 5 min of her life.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
I had a couple chunky GFs when I was a kid. They were both awesome in the bedroom. I just preferred to marry a woman who looks great in her 50s as well as looking great in her 20s. You know chunky when young usually ends up fat when old.
I remember when I started dating chicks, my old man gave me some of the best advice I've ever gotten.

"If you're going to get serious with a woman, look at her mom. If her mom is a whale, you can have fun with her, but don't stick with it for the long haul....as she'll most likely be a whale one day."

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I remember when I started dating chicks, my old man gave me some of the best advice I've ever gotten.

"If you're going to get serious with a woman, look at her mom. If her mom is a whale, you can have fun with her, but don't stick with it for the long haul....as she'll most likely be a whale one day."

around what time did you start dating chicks instead of whatever else you were dating?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info