TV Human (Persona Synthetics creepy viral commercial)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Max is having a rough go trying to be the leader. It's quite interesting to watch, seeing the same mistakes and actions a human might make. Sucks about Karen. Hopefully Mia comes to her senses soon.

He's got one of the tougher jobs. He's got scared synths who are angry and want to be safe. Some of them will follow him, but the most strong willed ones want to fight back and I can see his stance, and actually agree with it more. Max doesn't really have any leverage against humans. Any aggressive stance he takes might result in a purge and Humans will attack with force.

Kind of a powder keg right now.

Mia's situation is less of a powder keg, but more dangerous for her because it would take just a few assholes to break in and harm her. But since she's a Top billing in the cast she'll live. She went to a darker place in late season 2.

Niska surprisingly has developed into the most balanced and moderate synth. She has zero problems fighting back, but she also doesn't hate Humans as a whole. Even with her mannerisms she's the most Human.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
That guy was so old, the choice should have been easy!

I expect her to be more Level headed. She KNEW he was putting her in an impossible decision, and that he WANTED her to choose the human.

I was hoping she'd literally NOT choose and force Anton's hand. Make him BE the bad guy he appears to be. I'd be sad for Sam, but hell.

They KILLED KAREN I want some retribution for that.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So finally sat down and started watching Real Humans.

Niska and Beatrice are stone cold bitches in this version, holy crap. Its also quite a bit more graphic in its adultness.

I finished Season 1 and overall I felt that the original Real Humans made several mistakes that slowed down, confused, or just don't work as well as the rebooted AMC Humans. Its still a good show, just not as good as the reboot which is more polished.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info