TV Human (Persona Synthetics creepy viral commercial)

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Hester be like

tumblr_inline_o3dpcegoKg1rm714d_500.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Supposedly synths are supposed to be waking up all over the place and we've only seen like, 2 or 3. Hopefully they have a bunch more in this Silo that they've rounded up. That was episode 4 right? So we're basically halfway thru the season now.

For a second there I thought when Mia was telling Max that she cared for that guy she worked for and Hester overheard it I thought she was gonna go track him down and go all kill all humans on him :rofl:

I'm still interested in seeing how she plays out.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Supposedly synths are supposed to be waking up all over the place and we've only seen like, 2 or 3. Hopefully they have a bunch more in this Silo that they've rounded up. That was episode 4 right? So we're basically halfway thru the season now.

For a second there I thought when Mia was telling Max that she cared for that guy she worked for and Hester overheard it I thought she was gonna go track him down and go all kill all humans on him :rofl:

I'm still interested in seeing how she plays out.

It ramps fast, and poor decisions are made all around.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Niska re-affirms my belief that she is my favorite Synth. She has the most human qualities, good and bad.

Mia went to a dark place after she was abducted.

Poor Drummon getting killed at the end.

And I was sade that Odi basically committed suicide, he basically reformatted himself. :(

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Watched Ep3 last night.

Mia's in for a rough time me thinks. And I'm surprised at Joe, but I guess he feels guilty because the synth is a kid and he has more trouble seeing the kid as a synth than an adult synth like Karen.

Not really feeling the Leo/Maddy relationship there.

Max has some trouble on the way.

And I can't help it, but I want Sofie to run into Niska again so Niska can be all confused about this child treats her like a person and not a machine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info