TV Human (Persona Synthetics creepy viral commercial)

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So what's with the human dude being plugged into a wall and now being OK? Anyone else find that weird?

Cannot tell you without spoiling the reveal in later episodes. If you watch carefully you notice that the ones we know as synths never blink, never fidget, never do any of the little things we do as humans. Even the self aware synths like Niska and Max are pretty obviously synths, human as they act, the tells aren't there.

Niska (blond synth) is going to be a problem. If you watch in the very first episode when they are walking in the woods, when the Fox makes a noise, everyone BUT Niska prepares to run. Niska however pulls out a weapon, she's ready to fight. So she's going to be a character to watch. She's also the synth that had the lowest battery charge and had to be carried.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Ep. 4 was full of all kinds of mind fuck.

Yeah, EP4 does drop a bombshell in the last scene. Wish I wasn't 2 eps ahead, cause I got spoilers for the spoilers!

This season is only 8 episodes long! Not even a regular half season. I really hope they get a full season2 and have time to flesh it out.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah, EP4 does drop a bombshell in the last scene. Wish I wasn't 2 eps ahead, cause I got spoilers for the spoilers!

Haha, seriously. We need to start another thread for the people that are ahead....which I think are just you and me :rofl: Just watched episode 6. Man its getting good.

As for the bombshell at the end of episode 4, that was pretty awesome. Oddly enough I sorta expected that earlier in the episode, but then just kinda wrote it off. and then the reveal at the end...was like holy shit. haha

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Well, that was neatly tied up. But not really an ending. Now we must wait another 6 months for Season 2.

Not as explosive as I thought it would be. And I was expecting that one guy at the door from the We Are People rally to follow them into the church, but he never appeared.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Just received.

91kzbFwLcGL._SX342_.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info