HPtuner wanted!

suprchrgedjoe

Reaction score
I have a Caliber SRT-4 and was hoping there was some info on how to find a shop or person who is experience in HpTuning. I won't buy the program and do it myself...don't feel like blowing up my engine or breaking things.

If anyone knows good local guys if you can steer me in the right direction I would be much appreciated.

Just recently HP Tuners allowed the caliber to be tuned...we have been without proper custom tuning. I have all supporting mods just looking for a solid tune

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
I doubt any shop is going to slap their name on a niche market that just now got some support.

your best bet is going to be picking it up on your own and learning or waiting on someone in your community to become proficient enough to tune and having them do it.

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
Maybe try calling a shop that has had experience with srt4 neons. Maybe performance autowerks in plainfield. They do a good deal with the GM turbo 4 cylinder cars and use hptuners. Maybe they would be willing to work something out.

suprchrgedjoe

Reaction score
Well im familiar with cobalt SS's.. i figured it be the same concept but i know nothing on custom tuning and hate to screw my car up. Dyno tune be my best beat gonna call around. Called sound performance since they have a HPTuner on staff. Also Speed Inc in schaumburg does Hptuning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom