đź“Š Poll How many of you have tried Spam?

Have you tried Spam?

• Yep

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I've never tried it but someone at work said if you fry it in a pan it's better than bacon. I have a hard time believing that, but it's probably just as salty.
Nothing is better than bacon
Honestly, every time there was a choice I'd rather have the canned corned beef hash, it CAN'T be better than corned beef hash in a can. NO WAY.
I’d rather eat corned beef hash out of a can than spam

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
0201231837.jpg

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I like spam. When I went to Hawaii you’d be suprised how many places use it in dishes out there. If you’re ever hung over and have some half eaten fried rice from the night before there is a cure. Heat up the fried rice in the microwave. Pan fry sliced spam to make it crispy. Throw that and a couple eggs over easy into the container. Add hot sauce and dig in. Seriously tasty dish and I had something similar in Hawaii that changed the way I look at spam.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I very much doubt you would eat an equal portion of DIRTY cardboard as you've said over spam, no fucken way tough guy.
I would absolutely eat dirty cardboard over spam, No question.
Aren't you some like Kansas hillrod?

Yall lyin
? Damn had to do me like that? Grew up pretty damn close to there though and when your raised on home grown beef that shit in a can is literally the same thing as cat food.

Thread Info