đź“Š Poll How many of you have tried Spam?

Have you tried Spam?

• Yep

Votes: 30 66.7%
  • Nope

Votes: 15 33.3%

• Total voters

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I like beef hot dogs don’t really like regular hot dogs, but I’d eat one if that was the only option

I read your reply completely wrong :rofl: you clearly said you eat hotdogs. I am with you on what you said but one of the most processed "meats" that are on my "ban list" because I simply can't control myself are hotdogs. If I could live a healthy weight and healthy life I could easily put down 16 hot dogs a day. No sweat.

Reactions: 1quick

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I'll have to read the last three pages later, but have had it when I was younger. Like Shawn1112 Shawn1112 said, there are ways to cook it and it's fine. Also like he said, go to Hawai'i and it comes with like every breakfast combo at McD's. Same with pineapple.
My brother lived in Hawaii for 3ish years while in the military. I remember him telling me they use spam in everything lol

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
While I like it my wife does not like the smell when I fry it...

1675306498649.png

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I read your reply completely wrong :rofl: you clearly said you eat hotdogs. I am with you on what you said but one of the most processed "meats" that are on my "ban list" because I simply can't control myself are hotdogs. If I could live a healthy weight and healthy life I could easily put down 16 hot dogs a day. No sweat.
The beef hot dogs at least taste like real meat when you grill them, that’s the only thing I can say to stick up for them lol, I ate one this summer at a fishing tournament but I hardly ever eat them anymore maybe once every couple years

Reactions: sktchy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The beef hot dogs at least taste like real meat when you grill them, that’s the only thing I can say to stick up for them lol, I ate one this summer at a fishing tournament but I hardly ever eat them anymore maybe once every couple years
I’ll only eat beef or kosher hot dogs because as you said they taste like real meat. Oscar Meyer and similar ?

Reactions: 1quick

Thread Info