Food / Drink How many McRib sandwiches can Mook eat in one sitting?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Just like you.
monsters university burn GIF

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Back in the day I worked security at Fox Valley mall when they built the McDs in the food court. They did the .29 cent hamburgers and .39 cent cheeseburger promotion.

My team had a contest to see who could eat the most cheeseburgers in a regular 8 hour shift. The winner ended up eating 13 cheeseburgers, 2 supersize fries and who knows how many supersize boot beers during the shift.

None of us felt good for a few days

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Eat portillos then polish off a large chocolate cake shake. You’ll feel like you’re shitting out all your insides.
That’s my normal Portillos order.
Combo with hot peppers
Large cheese fry
Chocolate cake shake

If my metabolism ever slows down I’m going to weigh 500 lbs.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Nope. High metabolism and my activity amounts in a given day burn through a ton of calories. I’m one of those mutants that actually has to try to gain weight.
Nah, not from hot giardiniera, I’m a Chicagoan, I’ve been eating that shit since I cut teeth. Higher levels of hot sauce from B-Dubs gets a little fiery down there, the one chip challenge made my shit chute feel like a flamethrower.

Reactions: IDAFC21

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Back in the day I worked security at Fox Valley mall when they built the McDs in the food court. They did the .29 cent hamburgers and .39 cent cheeseburger promotion.

My team had a contest to see who could eat the most cheeseburgers in a regular 8 hour shift. The winner ended up eating 13 cheeseburgers, 2 supersize fries and who knows how many supersize boot beers during the shift.

None of us felt good for a few days
We used to have eating contest all the time a few years ago at work I ate 29 sliders in a 12 hour shift one night, I didn’t eat for almost 2 days after that, also massive semi soft shit the next day

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
My buddies and I did Cinnamon Toast marathons back in Jr High.

Everybody brought a loaf of bread, toaster, and their own perfect ratio sugar/cinnamon mix.

I setup extensions cords around a folding table in the garage and we would eat until the last man was standing.

Think one kid ate like 27 slices once and someone always barfed.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info