Food / Drink How many McRib sandwiches can Mook eat in one sitting?

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
29 sliders in one sitting isnt just eating some random foods. That's colon abuse.
Animated GIF

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I've never had an issue with the White Castle. Matter-of-fact, when my digestive tract is all dorked up I'll go get some sliders (with brakes) so correct it. Works every time.

Most I've done in one sitting is a 10 crave case (and a fry). Over the course of a rain delayed F1 race I did about 20, but that was about 3-4 hours.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I've never had an issue with the White Castle. Matter-of-fact, when my digestive tract is all dorked up I'll go get some sliders (with brakes) so correct it. Works every time.

Most I've done in one sitting is a 10 crave case (and a fry). Over the course of a rain delayed F1 race I did about 20, but that was about 3-4 hours.

That’s impressive

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It isn't about eating foods in general. It's 30 McRibs, or 30 sliders, or 27 slices of cinnamon toast that wreak the havoc.
So, back in 2017 my neurosurgeon had me on a trial medicine to see if it helped with my tinnitus (it didn't). But it also short-circuited the part of the brain that gets signals from the stomach when you're getting full. I was not aware of this, and he didn't tell me.

Chipotle, had a burrito, wasn't full. Went back to counter and got another. Still not full. Went back for a third, almost finished it.

The next weekend went to Ted's Montana Grill. Ate my burger and fries, half of the g/f's chicken and most of her fries. Finished off almost another plate of fries and two desserts (the Kahlua Brownie). Still wasn't "full", but was starting to feel a little iffy. I had indigestion and was burping on/off from Boughton all the way to North ave (355). That's when it dawned on me to look at the Rx side effects.

In three weeks I had put on 17lbs, topping the scales at the most I've ever weighed. I was going down a set of stairs at work and could feel the "jiggle". Messaged my friend (who's 300+ pounds) and he said, "you get used to it".

• Wow
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Very gross. I got one the other day and it was a processed junk bbq sauce sandwich.
it's some kind of formed pork shoulder thing? i think it was speculated the limited time only was highly correlated to cheap pork commodity pricing.

i used to make these at mcd's - basically came off the grill, tossed them in a vat of bbq, and when they came out - nobody knew. they were pretty much left to perpetually stay in there even though after x many hours (....1?) you were supposed to toss the old stuff in the vat.

Reactions: LikeABauce302
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info