đź’¬ OT How does TCG do Disneyworld?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Also, when we went in november, there were basically no lines >30 minutes long. It was glorious. Is it still that way now, Jimy Bilmo Jimy Bilmo ?

It's such a screwjob to pay basically $250/person/day with food just to get to go on 4-5 shitty rides and 2 good ones. With no lines, it's much more justifiable.

Kid and I went on buzz lightyear's shooting game like 4 times lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Also, when we went in november, there were basically no lines >30 minutes long. It was glorious. Is it still that way now, Jimy Bilmo Jimy Bilmo ?

It's such a screwjob to pay basically $250/person/day with food just to get to go on 4-5 shitty rides and 2 good ones. With no lines, it's much more justifiable.

that's my angle also i melt if it's warmer than like 76* outside soooo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005

So Magic Kingdom on Tuesday was actually great. Quick lines and got to do almost everything we wanted.

Today, Hollywood Studios fucking blows. Lines out the ass. I’m guessing we’ll grab lunch after this ride and then do like one more ride and be done. Go relax at the crib.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I go next Saturday…

Staying on site with kitchen
Wifey
Mother in law
8 year old girl
5 year old girl
3 year old boy

Into it for 8k already and we haven’t even got on the plane

And I wonder why I can’t get a nice car
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Reactions: Blownbyyou

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
it's just mind blowing how you work really :rofl:

FUCK THEM KIDS

EVERYONE SHOULD ADOPT EVERY PUPPY EVER FROM EVERY SHELTER EVER.
Kids in shelters aren't being euthanized daily bc there are too many of them.

Dogs and cats are at 10k a day while people on this very site pay a breeder $3500 for a congenital nightmare dog so their pilled up wife can post cool Instagram pics of it

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Kids in shelters aren't being euthanized daily bc there are too many of them.

Dogs and cats are at 10k a day while people on this very site pay a breeder $3500 for a congenital nightmare dog so their pilled up wife can post cool Instagram pics of it

shoot found a nerve i should start another thread for this alone

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I love Disney! My aunt has a time share and offers it to us every so often. Took my then 3 year old daughter and she had a blow out freak out nightmare tantrums. We swore we wouldn’t return until daughter was cognizant of her existence. She became a roller coaster junkie. Last time before we went my wife had to have her gallbladder removed last minute. She called ahead and we got a flash pass for us at all the Disney parks. It was glorious not waiting in line and laughing at the peons in line. Going to Orlando end of April but will only be doing to Universal this time.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Realized I posted in the board thread and not in the appropriate thread

Exactly this. Went in late 2019, and really just drank around the world at Epcot. Went 2 years ago at Thanksgiving to Animal Kingdom, but even that was a madhouse. Wait in long lines for everything. Everything is pricey.

I’ve been a few times before that, but was much younger. Not my jam, don’t really like crowds, but can understand why people would like it.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
We are about 100 mins deep into waiting for the Millennium Falcon. This is fucking trash.
Don’t even bother going if you don’t have the speed pass or whatever stupid program they have. You’ll spend the whole day waiting for basically 2 cool things, or hit 3 or 4 shitty things.

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Don’t even bother going if you don’t have the speed pass or whatever stupid program they have. You’ll spend the whole day waiting for basically 2 cool things, or hit 3 or 4 shitty things.
We did the Genie pass Tuesday and we only got to use it twice because they were then “sold out” on the other shit we wanted. Fuck this place.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Disney is also one of those things we did once and never again. Even the kids didnt care for it. Pretty sure I may have mentioned this before.
After going to Disney, then to Mexico the following year. We always gave our kids the choice, Disney or Mexico for vacation, they always chose Mexico.

This is 100% our family. We took the kids to Disneyworld once to check the box, and they had fun, but its not like they were in love with it. They had more fun going to Gatorworld and feeding fish to alligators while we were in Orlando. Our kids much prefer Cancun to going to Disneyworld.....and thank God, because so do the wife and I.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
This is 100% our family. We took the kids to Disneyworld once to check the box, and they had fun, but its not like they were in love with it. They had more fun going to Gatorworld and feeding fish to alligators while we were in Orlando. Our kids much prefer Cancun to going to Disneyworld.....and thank God, because so do the wife and I.

How old were they

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Mom and Sister that live there (they're in Clermont), got seasons passes annually for a couple years and would go pretty much every weekend. I found out that they gave them up for this season because the kids were getting older and it was getting "boring" to go...

I guess when you go as often as they did, it probably would.

Thread Info