💬 OT How does TCG do Disneyworld?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Epcot - enjoy the day of eating and drinking around the world

Animal Kingdom - always a solid choice, things to do, food

Hollywood and Magic Kingdom both blow chunks. Waste of funds.
Magic Kingdom was great for my 2.5yo. Hollywood we left her with my mother in law, and hell, I would have been happy to stay back at this point.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
And the general ass-hattery of those in line. It's actually worse than going to the SOS office and having to stand in line with those members of society.
My son did great for about 45 mins. Then I ended up having to hold him and the backpack we brought for the remaining hour and 15 minutes. I’m ready for a cold drink by the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
As a DINK couple with decent income, even I feel it from 2 days at Disney. We can't afford staying on property in a Disney resort hotel. That being said, I still love going and if we ever have a kid (it will be only one and done) I would like to take them there. Pub subs are a life saver for lunches.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Thank Goodness neva had to fight with my wife about Disney.

Several years ago we went to Costa Rica while her sister, two kids, husband went to Disney.

They spent over $10 grand that week.

:finger: Disney Land
Can go to Mexico all inclusive with 2 adults and 2 kids for probably $6kish and when my kids were younger it was under $5k lol.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

Yep, back in the day my Pal owned the condo in CR, gave me the Family deal ( cover the cleaning Dat was it)

Three plane tickets, condo cleaning, food, piss water not sold in CR so it was

20240328_133805.jpg

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
wouldn't magic kingdom be good for tiny kids to at least see though
My kid first went for his 3rd birthday. Sure he won't remember it, but he sure loved it while we were there. My wife loves it too so it's all good.

This last time we went was for his 5th birthday, that one I'm sure he'll remember. We also did the christmas party which is in the evening, so it was legit 7a to 11p in the magic kingdom lol.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My kid first went for his 3rd birthday. Sure he won't remember it, but he sure loved it while we were there. My wife loves it too so it's all good.

This last time we went was for his 5th birthday, that one I'm sure he'll remember. We also did the christmas party which is in the evening, so it was legit 7a to 11p in the magic kingdom lol.

yeah im not sure i really care about the "they won't remember it" crowd.

who the fuck cares. live for today and get smiles today.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
Took my kids, I forget their ages, maybe 6 and 8? They mostly enjoyed it, it's a lot to take in as a young'un. They did get predictably tired so after dinner we were in the room watching fireworks.

I really don't think it's a good idea for people to bring infants and very young kids, they tucker out and need to be carried or pushed in a stroller.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Took my kids, I forget their ages, maybe 6 and 8? They mostly enjoyed it, it's a lot to take in as a young'un. They did get predictably tired so after dinner we were in the room watching fireworks.

I really don't think it's a good idea for people to bring infants and very young kids, they tucker out and need to be carried or pushed in a stroller.

We had the stroller with the 2 year old, wasn't too bad to be honest. Actually worked because he passed out in there, and my wife or i would just hang out while the other took the other 3 kids on rides.

Thread Info