đź’¬ OT How does TCG do Disneyworld?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
How is the happiest place on earth treating you? How long are you there?
Have you hit up the food trucks across the street from Old Town or is that to ghetto for you?
Big Cats GIF by NETFLIX

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Sadly no. The silly character dinner was only $400… glad I did Costco a few days ago.
Don't remember it being near that much for 3 of us when we went in 19ish. Or was it 20ish. Goodness seems like forever now.

I will also say that we did at least 1 meal a day at the place we were staying (had a built in kitchen) and we also brought stuff with us from what I remember. Still paid for and ate a ton though.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Don't remember it being near that much for 3 of us when we went in 19ish. Or was it 20ish. Goodness seems like forever now.

I will also say that we did at least 1 meal a day at the place we were staying (had a built in kitchen) and we also brought stuff with us from what I remember. Still paid for and ate a ton though.
Yup, we’ve done some grocery shopping and meals at our house. So much better and a nice break to not be rushing around to get everyone up at the same time, get to breakfast, etc.

GLADIATOR GLADIATOR I heard cdh027 cdh027 has a had a tuna can for ya….

Reactions: Pro Stock John

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Disney is also one of those things we did once and never again. Even the kids didnt care for it. Pretty sure I may have mentioned this before.
After going to Disney, then to Mexico the following year. We always gave our kids the choice, Disney or Mexico for vacation, they always chose Mexico.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Disney is also one of those things we did once and never again. Even the kids didnt care for it. Pretty sure I may have mentioned this before.
After going to Disney, then to Mexico the following year. We always gave our kids the choice, Disney or Mexico for vacation, they always chose Mexico.
Lou Lou GIF by Raising Kanan

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
We live about 2 hours or so from Disney, everything my wife asks the kids to go to Disney , they both say nope! Would rather head to the keys before going to Disney and the other parks.

Our oldest has there senior trip heading to Disney / universal studios for the day, he and his friends turned it down, said they find something else to do.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
We live about 2 hours or so from Disney, everything my wife asks the kids to go to Disney , they both say nope! Would rather head to the keys before going to Disney and the other parks.

Our oldest has there senior trip heading to Disney / universal studios for the day, he and his friends turned it down, said they find something else to do.

how old are your kids?

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Did disney for 4ish days ~2.5 years ago, was not fun but the wife and kid loved it so w/e. This past november we spent 4 days in naples then drove to disney for an evening at Disney Springs and a full day at the magic kingdom, then flew out of orlando the following day. Words almost can't explain how much better it is in small doses like that.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Did disney for 4ish days ~2.5 years ago, was not fun but the wife and kid loved it so w/e. This past november we spent 4 days in naples then drove to disney for an evening at Disney Springs and a full day at the magic kingdom, then flew out of orlando the following day. Words almost can't explain how much better it is in small doses like that.

kid loving it would make it worth it for me imo

Thread Info