TV Homeland [Showtime]

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
I watched it and it was really good. I'm thinking Sal is going to step up as head since the black took a window full of shrapnel to the spine. I do like Quinns character. Not really loyal to anyone, but does what he believes is right. I wasn't expecting that. FIgured he'd just be a soldier and carry out orders. Not sure what to think of Kari and Broady. Was Sal seeing things at the end of the episode or did Kari actually come back?

There is a setup that stinks. That video being sent to the media outlets and that group poised to take responsibility. Broady was played like a pawn and I really don't think he had a hand in it, or they wouldn't have made it so obvious that he would be the traitor.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
i do like quinns character a lot too- and i didn't before there was a part of me that wished he would have shot estes right there.

keri did come back i think.

what was weird about the explosion is how brody was acting riiight before it happened- she went to kiss him and he was being all awkward. i really think he may have had a hand in it- but is playing Keri, I think he may have picked up something when they went to the cabin together and he if caught will use that as an excuse .

I can't wait for Season 3 --- I am addicted to Homeland. While watching the last episode of season 2 I was kind of thinking that oh well this is winding down Nazir is Dead.. Brody left his wife, and that some how they would have a new "Bad Guy" to battle in the next season.

When he saw his Tahoe moved to the front of building that was it ... The whole story gets a jump start ...

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
This season has been so hard to watch. I don't recall being as bored as I am in the previous two. I'm only at the point of the big "twist" about four episodes deep and still have a few more before I'm caught up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info