Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Thats one thing that always bothered me about this show. I'm all about suspension of disbelief...but there is just no way the CIA would have this mental lunatic running around constantly not following orders.
Exactly. It's fucking ridiculous.

She's constantly screaming, constantly crying, clearly unhinged but it's all good.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Hopefully. I mean the show is fine but God damn do I want to punch people in the face on the regular. So many OH COME ON moments.

Carrie is always that way. I don't want to ruin anything, so I won't say anything about what happens. Just less of that in the following seasons. I havent seen the most recent season, so I'm not sure if they regressed at all.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Just wrapped up season 2....that was another oh come on moment...someone just lets the SUV be parked randomly right up next to the building, no questions asked....w/ zero security around? We have like the most incompetent government officials in this show :rofl:

Saul is the best character far and away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info