đź‘‹ INTRO Hello

KB04Cobra

Someday Soon
Nov 20, 2005
Hey everyone, my name is Jacquie i'm a student at UTI in Glendale Heights, I drive a 2005 Grand Cherokee Laredo and I just sold my 2000 Roush Stage 2 Mustang and I am currently looking into finding an 04 Cobra as my new project hence the screenname. I thought this would be a great way to meet other car enthusiasts in my area since I just got here from MI a few months back...Hope to meet some of you and see your cars this upcoming spring! :cool:

CobraSusie

Banned
Mar 1, 2004
KB04Cobra said:
Hey everyone, my name is Jacquie i'm a student at UTI in Glendale Heights, I drive a 2005 Grand Cherokee Laredo and I just sold my 2000 Roush Stage 2 Mustang and I am currently looking into finding an 04 Cobra as my new project hence the screenname. I thought this would be a great way to meet other car enthusiasts in my area since I just got here from MI a few months back...Hope to meet some of you and see your cars this upcoming spring! :cool:
This wouldn't happen to be the girl I invited (here) from the Valpo cruise night would it? :confused: :dunno:

Silver Roush? Brunette? Michigan Mustang Club Member?
(you showed me how to install the rear seat cover?)

Either way... Welcome Aboard !!! :biggthump

Thread Info