đź‘‹ INTRO Hello

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Welcome to the site Jacquie, MI, go blue??? I've spent some time in Romulus... and um the streets of downtown MI, couldn't tell you where... I was a little tanked after watching the enemy Redwings!

I use to live in Glendale Heights... right by the golf course off of Schmale. Now I live in Streamwood. There are a bunch of us that are in your area with in a 1-20 minute drive.

As you can see... we have a few single guys more that willing to show you the town! Hope to see ya around.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
KB04Cobra said:
pretty sweet, so since all of you are in the area i'm sure you have seen the gorgeous 04 Black Cobra sitting up at the Auto Showcase of Carol Stream, GORGEOUS! That and the mystic Vert up at Woodfield Ford I was drooling over last night...

I live right by that auto showcase, so yeah I see it all the time.

I think Larry @ Speed Inc. (screen name: SVT SPEED 04) knows someone that works there....he might be able to give a hook up. :D

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
KB04Cobra said:
Haha, I e-mailed speed inc. to be a speed girl and see if they needed a shop hand but still haven't gotten a response, I think I may go up there tomorrow morning. Oh yeah and I don't want the vert it was just gorgeous, plus its 32K and I don't have that kind of money!

Damn... a speed girl?? We should see the preliminary pictures. :clap: :lmao:

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
KB04Cobra said:
Haha, I e-mailed speed inc. to be a speed girl and see if they needed a shop hand but still haven't gotten a response, I think I may go up there tomorrow morning. Oh yeah and I don't want the vert it was just gorgeous, plus its 32K and I don't have that kind of money!

Ohhh, I meant the Auto Showcase, not Woodfield ford. :D

and yes...

:ttiwwp:

Thread Info