Real Name
Joel
06_ENGB_RPOE_3800_01.jpg

thanks for playing.

Last edited:

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
Damn, only one GM motor that will handle 8 second ETs without touching the bottom end. That really sucks. I really think Ford has GM beat on the 900 HP department. We should just all buy Fords. They are so fast. :mamoru:

agreed, the guys i know with their cobras that blew up at 400-500 hp range must not have had official ford motors, cause they were about only half way to the magical 900hp those motors can take. :dunno:

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
agreed, the guys i know with their cobras that blew up at 400-500 hp range must not have had official ford motors, cause they were about only half way to the magical 900hp those motors can take. :dunno:

A shitty tuner can make a stock modular blow up if he doesn't know what he's doing. It has been done plenty of times by experienced tuners.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I'm confused why your laughing. their are 2 examples of that engine making more than 900hp. one is straight from the junkyard; the other has different pistons.

so wheres that modular motor running faster than 12's N/A?

you seem to be avoiding the question.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
yes, tuners can make a difference, a 500hp difference, i dont think so. the motor will no matter what have a hard time with 900hp. i dont care if god tunes it himself

If someone tries to squeeze all the power possible out of a mildly modded cobra, yea, they can blow the motor. If someone is focusing on making a safe tune, guess what, the power will be lower but the car will last longer.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
If someone tries to squeeze all the power possible out of a mildly modded cobra, yea, they can blow the motor. If someone is focusing on making a safe tune, guess what, the power will be lower but the car will last longer.

no way..... you just blew my mind, for i dont have a car thats moddable. i had no idea thats how cars can be tuned.... this is craziness :run:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info