šŸ’ NHL Hawks Thread | Hockey Talk

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
:rofl: Shawn1112 Shawn1112 you laugh but that's seriously what the article says :eek3:

According to the recent investigation, the encounter between John Doe, then 20, and Aldrich, then 27 and a video coach for the Blackhawks, occurred on May 8 or 9 in 2010. Doe told investigators that Aldrich threatened him with a souvenir baseball bat before forcibly performing oral sex on him and masturbating on the player's back, allegations that he also detailed in a lawsuit. Aldrich told investigators the encounter was consensual.

Okay, I thought you posted it as a joke

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Weak minded MFer if thats the case, probably on anti-depressants among other shit since he was a kid
Didnt have to out the dude to the coach, when he started trying to abuse him, he could have smacked him over the head with a hockey stick.
When they asked why, "he grabbed my dick"
That might have happened? More and more is coming out.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
What a mess of a situation. Just knowing organizations and human nature, if the accusations went all of the way to the top there is no way people like Quenneville or other coaches on the team didn't know. I don't see how anybody Quenneville and above couldn't be viewed as complicit in this whole thing.

It was squashed because they didn't want the cup run tainted. What a stain on the whole organization......

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Origi
Are Kane and Toews saying something wrong? I have not seen any interviews with them on the situation. Did they know?
Originally they stuck up for the GM that resigned. They retracted their original statements later. Donā€™t they have PR people?? They gonna be traded for pennies. Very unfortunate at all levels.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
TBH, do you think they really knew what was going on? Kane had his own demons with that broad claiming he raped her in Buffalo.

I mean, think about it in the aspect of your workplace. There may be things happening that you don't necessarily know about with other employees. So 10 years down the road something comes out and now because you worked for the organization, doesn't mean you're guilty too. I know someone will try to argue "it's not the exact same thing" it's still a close enough parallel though.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I think it is unrealistic to think Kane or Toews had any power in the situation to have that coach removed nor should it be their responsibility to effort in that. That is the role of Quenneville and the leadership in the Blackhawks office. Now comments after the fact that are off color is an issue.

Like I said earlier, what a stain on the organization and the accomplishments of that era.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
There's plenty of BS with other teams and players etc. I don't think 19 and 88 will see any ramifications other than getting roasted by internet commentary.
If other players on the team knew, then they knew.
Bowman bus tossed McDonough in his statement. IS that why he was sent packing a couple years ago ? They all knew it was coming.

dumpsterfire.jpmg.gif

Thread Info