šŸ’ NHL Hawks Thread | Hockey Talk

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Does it not embed for you...?

Itā€™s probably a tapatalk/iPhone thingā€¦ I know I know Iā€™m trying to get away from using Tapa.

IMG_4804.png

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
When this popped up yesterday, I thought they had already handled it a few months back, (quietly mind you). So I was shocked to see this yesterday.

I had to laugh at Bowman's comment where he kicked the can up the chain to John McDonough and trusted him that he had handled it.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
How does a grown ass man let another grown ass man sexualy abuse him unless he was down for it?

I am not saying I identify with this, but very well could have been someone who wasn't a star player trying to make it on the team. They probably felt if they outed the coach at the time it would have jeopardized their playing career. I wouldn't be surprised if this person was a mark to begin with AKA being molested before.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I am not saying I identify with this, but very well could have been someone who wasn't a star player trying to make it on the team. They probably felt if they outed the coach at the time it would have jeopardized their playing career. I wouldn't be surprised if this person was a mark to begin with AKA being molested before.

Agreed. I was reading some speculation that it was a Rockford Ice Hogs player. Probably an 18-20 year old kid who wanted to make it in the NHL. When the potential of making millions of dollars is so close, it probably skews judgement. That and I'm sure there was fear of public embarrassment, etc.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
:rofl: Shawn1112 Shawn1112 you laugh but that's seriously what the article says :eek3:

According to the recent investigation, the encounter between John Doe, then 20, and Aldrich, then 27 and a video coach for the Blackhawks, occurred on May 8 or 9 in 2010. Doe told investigators that Aldrich threatened him with a souvenir baseball bat before forcibly performing oral sex on him and masturbating on the player's back, allegations that he also detailed in a lawsuit. Aldrich told investigators the encounter was consensual.

Thread Info