Have any of you just randomly decided to shave your head?

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Had a haircut so bad, I had to shave my head. Was summer, so it looked weird as hell having a tan face and a white dome. Spent a weekend outdoors trying to tan it up and just got red and burned.

When all the hair's gone, you feel even the slightest breeze. Kinda weird for a week or two.

I was in shape then, lifted for an hour and mountain biked 30 miles daily, so it didn't seem so odd once the top matched the front and sides.
I had to shave daily.

One other thing. Some friends have done it for a bit and found they couldn't grow all of it back, so there's that to think about.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I’d never pull the bic razor out, a buzzer with no guard is in my future though. Thinning out on the crown pretty good now, the front has definitely receded, and I don’t have thick hair to begin with. My old man was full on male pattern baldness power donut haircut at my age. I don’t think mine will get that bad but I’m not going to try and hide it.

I’ll go for the severely more ugly Jason Statham look.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Do this:

Attachments

• capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 77

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
I had been going to the same barber since I was 8 years old...when I was 33 he was old, like 80's. Dude refused to retire, and the haircuts were getting slightly worse each time, so I was about to tell him I was going to check out somewhere else.

Out of no where, the dude straight up buzzed a line right through the top of my head. I think he just got so old and out of it he didn't even know what he was doing. I said..."Luke...you might as well just buzz it all at this point." So he did a 2 blade on my whole head. Gave him a $20 tip and said it was nice knowing you.
He probably wanted to go away. Surprised he didn't do it when you were 9. :s00ls:

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I’d never pull the bic razor out, a buzzer with no guard is in my future though. Thinning out on the crown pretty good now, the front has definitely receded, and I don’t have thick hair to begin with. My old man was full on male pattern baldness power donut haircut at my age. I don’t think mine will get that bad but I’m not going to try and hide it.

I’ll go for the severely more ugly Jason Statham look.

:rofl: my grandpa had the power donut at 21 until the day he died in his early 80’s.

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Got my first haircut in pretty much 8 months minus a small trim in sept. I basically had a nfg attitude most of the year living in a mountain town. Slightly regretting it since winter just started but it feels nice being clean cut again. Didn't go bald but I cut off about 6-8 inches.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info