May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
remember_reach_text_free.jpg

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
I don't really understand why places are giving out a $20 gift card with the purchase of Reach. It's not like they need to do this to sell the game. I guess I'll take it and use it to get a second controller.

amazon does that with everything. there was a link to all the games they are doing it for, it was pretty much any game coming out in the next like 6 months :rofl: it takes sales away from real stores. just a little incentive for them to make a bit more money

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
alot of places are doing that now actually, walmart does it too. since amazon was doing it and being successful at it, they started trying to pull people back to them by offering the same things. i went with amazon since the 1 dollar shipping for release date and the 20 bucks that i will likely use up instantly

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Yup, I would gladly pay $1 to not drive to Best Buy. I wish I had done that. Instead I have to go on my lunch tomorrow to pick it up. I usually don't get to sleep before 12am anyway, so maybe I can find a BB that is open for the 12:01am sale and take care of that tonight.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info