Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blowzilla

• Other

• Total voters

pimpiumz34

Apr 28, 2008
It just seems that with your current mod list, and stage 3 everything that you should have been much faster than 108mph, and quicker than 12.5. Is the gen V really going to get you faster than 11.85? You'll have to drop 7 tenths with it, but I'm sure you're doing other stuff at the same time, if there is other Intense stuff to buy...

BumpinGTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 20, 2009
South Suburbs
not all of my mod list was on the car earlier this season, i had many mods sitting around in my garage all season (LS1 tb, electric waterpump, torque converter, LSD, shift kit....). my mph is actually quite high for a car that had a stock (no porting) blower and throttle body, as well as no intercooler. i also have been chasing down a fueling problem all year (O2s in the 1000s), but anyways, no, that blower will not drop 7 tenths off of my time, but in addition to several other things, its going to be close. we'll see though. i could go slower, lol, who knows.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Aug 28 2004, 05:48 PM
i might as well say what it is....and only 19% of you guys were right, we are going with a non intercooled Gen V M90, this will be one of 3 cars that are setup exactly the same. Chris Yates, Tim King and I all now have identical setups, the fastest of the group being Yates with an 11.85.
well since i dont really know to much about our blowers flow characteristics... would the Gen V M90 come anywhere close to an MP112 in terms of flow and whatnot??

Thread Info