• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Guess My new setup

Which power adder did i switch to?

• No power adder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gen V M90

• MP112

• Turbo

• Blowzilla

• Other

• Total voters

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Well i will be getting my car back soon from INTENSE and i just found out today what power adder we will be using on it. now lets see if anyone can figure it out. B)

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, you can't go any farther with the car with that blower, mp112 is your only option, and you'll never get the ZZP one.

98 TGP TOY

Reaction score
Well I put turbo, and im guessing your giong to be a big advertising push for the Intense Turbo Kit. Who else would be better than someone with a completely rebuilt everything. :)

beyerch

Reaction score
As long as it doesn't go *click, click boom* it should be fun !

alexgtp

Reaction score
Gen V blower

BLowizilla only 1 set up and thats on the bonne..

whipple is anumuls baby which ois for sale..

intense only has 1 turbo and thaty is the intense car.

mp112 you can afford it..plus the ls1 tb or N* tb plus a custon IC..pyu cant afford

gtphale

Reaction score
Not a turbo would have to change out cam and all don't think you would do that so i'm guessing its the gen 5

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
Not a turbo would have to change out cam and all don't think you would do that so i'm guessing its the gen 5
keep in mind that my motor is being completely rebuilt, so it wouldnt be too hard to change a cam since it needs to come out anyways

ThaLord

Reaction score
show off...

and.. antpearl.. you must change your avatar to conform to board rules... I have given everyone ample time...

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Gen I M90 from an 89' Supercoupe with a bad coupler and frozen bearings. What do I win?

sweetness

Reaction score
im going with the turbo. I thought the blowzilla was coming off the bonne?? They were offering it up at the mod day if someone had the cash. I wouldnt think that the blowzilla would do anything for intense, but the turbo would. Just one more car that can demonstrate the power a turbo can produce....... and they have a kit coming out soon.

BC

nitrous

Reaction score
intense only has 1 turbo and thaty is the intense car.

i know otherwise  might be mine, might not be, you'll find out soon enough, lol
Well I know Chris is selling his car soon, but will be keeping the motor and trans. So maybe he is the one doing the turbo? Anyhow, I think you're going with the Blowzilla since that is coming out of the Bonne...

Gabe

BumpinGTP

Reaction score
i might as well say what it is....and only 19% of you guys were right, we are going with a non intercooled Gen V M90, this will be one of 3 cars that are setup exactly the same. Chris Yates, Tim King and I all now have identical setups, the fastest of the group being Yates with an 11.85.
EDIT:: Forgot to add Steve Heavyside to that group...sorry bro B)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom