3800 GTP PWR is in some shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
hey Ryan dont get so worked up over it, honestly, i dont really think anyone cares what happens because if its true that he was going that fast then hees a retard and needs to be punished, and if its a joke, then hey......ha ha ha.

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by syP@Mar 17 2005, 05:35 PM
or maybe because he had RACE GAS.  god.
[snapback]75977[/snapback]​

ask him how many engines he's blown up.. i do believe he is on engine #3...........

He wouldn't admit to it directly on rockfordracing.com and that is why he now frequents this board.......

the pcm commands too much timing and magically makes KR disappear.

I've seen first hand cars go from dhp 15 - 17 w/ 2 - 4 KR, end up at 21 or so and 0 KR on an intense pcm. Sorry, I somehow doubt that is due to master tuning ability of scott cook.

of course, i'm 100% biased, so take what i say with a grain of salt.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Originally posted by syP@Mar 17 2005, 04:22 PM
dude... you dont know him... you might have hung out with him like 5 times... but he is down here every 2 days at my house.
[snapback]75969[/snapback]​

Yea, right, OK. <_<

Sonny, I'm too old to "hang out" with people...we meet up at places, like one of our garages, one of our houses or with the other old foggies at the buffet. :p

I'm sure he doesn't come by here as much because I'm old, boring and I go to bed by 10:00. I would expect Jacob to "hang" with those closer to his age who may be a bit more fun to share his sense of humor, (Which includes a lot of "chain-pulling".) not that I don't enjoy his company. This isn't a post about who's Jacob's closest friend, I believe that person is on his way down to Daytona with him. I'm sure he enjoys your company as my wife and I do his but I assure you, he's rolling over this, I'm sure he didn't get the Blue Marble to 165 but he is have a Hell of a good time.

Once again;
excessive speed - yes,
ticket - yes,
165mph - doubt it!

Charles, the engine failure thing as a "chain-pulling" statement that flowed outside of the Rockford based forum and grew a little out of control. The trans did fail though.

Bliss Racing

Regular
Oct 28, 2008
oh jeez, you want to argue who knows him better? Sounds like what 10 year olds do. "oohh, he my friend more than you"

guy shouldn't be driving that fast. Knock isn't the only damaging factor in a car sometimes, and he will blow that engine, if he keeps with the current tide.

And how are you so sure he doesn't have knock? What are you using to measure knock?

just my pennies.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I watched that whole damn movie with the same look on my face I had when I first thought about the fact my parents had sex to make me! As a matter of fact, I'd chose to see my parents having sex rather than having to watch that movie again...and my parents are dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info