• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Greetings from Vegas

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I posted this over in another forum the other day, and thought I'd post it here for laughs.

I've been out in Vegas for work since last week, and it's always a long trip:

Well, I chiiled in the room after the show for about an hour. I went down to the bar around 8-9pm to see if anyone wanted to catch dinner at Treasure Island. I ran into some people from work, and they were entertaining one of our customers. I had a whiskey sour, and a martini before we headed out. Drove across Vegas to a really good Mexican restaraunt to have dinner. So it was one of the salesguys, one of our buyers, our customer, and myself. I had 4-5 margaritas with dinner, then we headed over to the Palms to hit the Playboy club. I played $20 in the penny slots, and won $23 bucks...then went into the club..another martini, then we hit the lot...where our customer popped out a J...and we finished it. Hit the valet up for the car. Our customer wanted to pick up a dildo at a local sex shop...so we headed over there. On the way, we all got thirsty so we stopped in the orleans for a drink. A good band was playing, so we stayed at the bar (where I had 2 more martini's). We headed over to the sex shop, and our customer bought over $100 worth of biomechanical machine...and I got a t-shirt.

Dropped her off at the Venetian, then We headed back to Treasure Island. Ran into a few other vendors at the bar, so I had 2 more whiskey sours. Headed up to the room by 4 am, and got back to the showroom at 9am.

It has been a long day...

We're heading over to Benihana's tonight...and the boss is buying!

Greetings from Vegas. :lolsign:

REDHOTT04GTP

Reaction score
I posted this over in another forum the other day, and thought I'd post it here for laughs.

I've been out in Vegas for work since last week, and it's always a long trip:

Well, I chiiled in the room after the show for about an hour. I went down to the bar around 8-9pm to see if anyone wanted to catch dinner at Treasure Island. I ran into some people from work, and they were entertaining one of our customers. I had a whiskey sour, and a martini before we headed out. Drove across Vegas to a really good Mexican restaraunt to have dinner. So it was one of the salesguys, one of our buyers, our customer, and myself. I had 4-5 margaritas with dinner, then we headed over to the Palms to hit the Playboy club. I played $20 in the penny slots, and won $23 bucks...then went into the club..another martini, then we hit the lot...where our customer popped out a J...and we finished it. Hit the valet up for the car. Our customer wanted to pick up a dildo at a local sex shop...so we headed over there. On the way, we all got thirsty so we stopped in the orleans for a drink. A good band was playing, so we stayed at the bar (where I had 2 more martini's). We headed over to the sex shop, and our customer bought over $100 worth of biomechanical machine...and I got a t-shirt.

Dropped her off at the Venetian, then We headed back to Treasure Island. Ran into a few other vendors at the bar, so I had 2 more whiskey sours. Headed up to the room by 4 am, and got back to the showroom at 9am.

It has been a long day...

We're heading over to Benihana's tonight...and the boss is buying!

Greetings from Vegas. :lolsign:
[/b]

Im in the Wrong Business HAHAH

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I told my wife the story...she was pissed that I spent my winnings on a t-shirt in the sex shop, but not about what I was doing.

Shirt's awesome. "I have the biggest dick in the band"

I wore it tonight to dinner, and it started a lot of conversations when we were walking down the strip.

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
hes not back yet....so its still in vegas.......you lucky bum...lol

there is always next yea

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
ron wasted, in a sex shop, in Vegas..........there is no words to describe how funny that is.
[/b]
x2!

Have fun Ron!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom