3800 Greetings from Vegas

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I posted this over in another forum the other day, and thought I'd post it here for laughs.

I've been out in Vegas for work since last week, and it's always a long trip:

Well, I chiiled in the room after the show for about an hour. I went down to the bar around 8-9pm to see if anyone wanted to catch dinner at Treasure Island. I ran into some people from work, and they were entertaining one of our customers. I had a whiskey sour, and a martini before we headed out. Drove across Vegas to a really good Mexican restaraunt to have dinner. So it was one of the salesguys, one of our buyers, our customer, and myself. I had 4-5 margaritas with dinner, then we headed over to the Palms to hit the Playboy club. I played $20 in the penny slots, and won $23 bucks...then went into the club..another martini, then we hit the lot...where our customer popped out a J...and we finished it. Hit the valet up for the car. Our customer wanted to pick up a dildo at a local sex shop...so we headed over there. On the way, we all got thirsty so we stopped in the orleans for a drink. A good band was playing, so we stayed at the bar (where I had 2 more martini's). We headed over to the sex shop, and our customer bought over $100 worth of biomechanical machine...and I got a t-shirt.

Dropped her off at the Venetian, then We headed back to Treasure Island. Ran into a few other vendors at the bar, so I had 2 more whiskey sours. Headed up to the room by 4 am, and got back to the showroom at 9am.

It has been a long day...

We're heading over to Benihana's tonight...and the boss is buying!

Greetings from Vegas. :lolsign:

REDHOTT04GTP

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Romeoville
I posted this over in another forum the other day, and thought I'd post it here for laughs.

I've been out in Vegas for work since last week, and it's always a long trip:

Well, I chiiled in the room after the show for about an hour. I went down to the bar around 8-9pm to see if anyone wanted to catch dinner at Treasure Island. I ran into some people from work, and they were entertaining one of our customers. I had a whiskey sour, and a martini before we headed out. Drove across Vegas to a really good Mexican restaraunt to have dinner. So it was one of the salesguys, one of our buyers, our customer, and myself. I had 4-5 margaritas with dinner, then we headed over to the Palms to hit the Playboy club. I played $20 in the penny slots, and won $23 bucks...then went into the club..another martini, then we hit the lot...where our customer popped out a J...and we finished it. Hit the valet up for the car. Our customer wanted to pick up a dildo at a local sex shop...so we headed over there. On the way, we all got thirsty so we stopped in the orleans for a drink. A good band was playing, so we stayed at the bar (where I had 2 more martini's). We headed over to the sex shop, and our customer bought over $100 worth of biomechanical machine...and I got a t-shirt.

Dropped her off at the Venetian, then We headed back to Treasure Island. Ran into a few other vendors at the bar, so I had 2 more whiskey sours. Headed up to the room by 4 am, and got back to the showroom at 9am.

It has been a long day...

We're heading over to Benihana's tonight...and the boss is buying!

Greetings from Vegas. :lolsign:
[/b]

Im in the Wrong Business HAHAH

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I told my wife the story...she was pissed that I spent my winnings on a t-shirt in the sex shop, but not about what I was doing.

Shirt's awesome. "I have the biggest dick in the band"

I wore it tonight to dinner, and it started a lot of conversations when we were walking down the strip.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info