3800 Good all season tires?

CompGd

Regular
Aug 16, 2008
Carol Stream
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fish @ Feb 7 2008, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
BFG Traction TAs H rated. Ive had little to no problems in the snow. Still havent driven them in the summer yet.[/b]

X 2 I have been driving on Traction TA's since last summer and am very pleased with the them even in this heavy snow. Plus they are pretty reasonably priced.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Ya.. i had them on my SHO.. only on the front.

reason being.. it was nice to kick out the rear end every once in a while ;) Very Very controlled

100_3568r.jpg

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I have the Falcon Ziex 512s and am pretty happy with wear and snow/wet perfromance. Dry grip is not what I was use to when I had my old Bridgestone Potenza 950s(Summer tire/Hihg performance). This car is all season now and so our my tires.

My best friend just got the Goodyear Triple treads and loves them. He says theys stick like glue in the snow and the tread pattern is awsome.

I

imported_Theautoguy

I've heard good things about the Goodyears but I've ran Falkens on both the Regal and Alero and after better than 80K between both cars on Falkens I will always have them. I have yet to have trouble going through any snow, they are great wet tires and I was able to lay down a series of 1.9 60' times with them on the Regal...so they have good grip on the dry!

And I've found Vulcan to be the best prices too...I think it was Ron who first mentioned Vulcan and Falken 3-4 years ago.

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (got3800.com @ Feb 7 2008, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
BF Goodwrench Potenza G's....im a huge fan and the eat the snow alive!!! Thats what im currently running. Awesome traction and good road handling. Highly recommened them.[/b]

i cant believe i fuck this up.... Bridgestone Potenza G's.....damn i was thinking of the tires that i WANT to get....lol, BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2, little bit of a difference

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
BFG traction t/a in the h and v rated are horrable for longevity. They wear on the edges and crack bad after 2yrs(most likely going to be recalled). The BFG touring pro on the other hand wears fine is cheap and handels great. The tripple tread has allways had wearing issues and some have belt seperation after 3yrs. Most of you beat on your tires so longevity most likly is not the issue. Michelin primacy mxv4 is a great all season but pricy. Yokohama avid v4s and h4s are good but if i recall discontinued.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info