God damn the new GTR looks sick in black

SikBUSA

Addict
Nov 15, 2007
Kuwait
I will never own a black car again... But damn, it sure looked good for the first 5 minutes after a nice wash/wax.

and thats why i`m goin flat black
rawdog.jpg

altho glossy black is hot as fuck
busa213-1.jpg

Last edited:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i fail to see your point. the GTR is OUT...its going to be no different when it makes its way to our shores.....you agrument is again invalid b/c while the GTR is out and can be bought, the zr1 is still just a preproduction vehicle

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i fail to see your point. the GTR is OUT...its going to be no different when it makes its way to our shores.....you agrument is again invalid b/c while the GTR is out and can be bought, the zr1 is still just a preproduction vehicle

Can you goto the dealer and buy a GTR in the US? NO
Can you goto the dealer and buy a ZR1 in the US? NO

Both these cars arnt "out"...

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:rofl: you're really gonna stick to that huh? i consider a car that can be purchased out. if i REALLY wanted to (cash in hand), i could import a GTR...just like if i really wanted to i could purchase a r32, r33 or r34. if i had cash right now and went to GM i sure as hell couldnt buy a production zr1

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
:rofl: you're really gonna stick to that huh? i consider a car that can be purchased out. if i REALLY wanted to (cash in hand), i could import a GTR...just like if i really wanted to i could purchase a r32, r33 or r34. if i had cash right now and went to GM i sure as hell couldnt buy a production zr1

You can goto the guy who bought the 1st production car at Barrett Jackson and see if he would sell if you REALLY wanted too. Im sure for the right price he would let it go.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
he didnt get that actual one. i read somewhere that the one at the auction was just a test mule, and he will get the real production version when they actually make it.

"GM president Troy Clarke said that Ressler would take delivery of the first production ZR1 this spring. Ressler will have the option to drive his new car right off the assembly line at the Corvette factory in Bowling Green, Ky."

http://www.forbesautos.com/news/head...ars-story.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info