• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Girl Allegedly Brought Pot Brownies To School

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So this is what I don't get.

To bake with pot, you're supposed to boil the pot in butter, strain out the solids, and bake with the butter.

The THC is fat soluble, so it's retained in the butter. Did she actually bake the pot in? if she did it the right way, I doubt she could be prosecuted for it if she kept her mouth shut. Teenagers are dumb.

it works better with oil ;)

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Maybe some day I'll try it, baking with is a cool idea...but seems kind of expensive and wasteful unless you have a readily avalable supply of inexpensive dubbage.

The guy that showed me baking techniques was a professor of mathematics at a college that will remained unnamed. We were in the same band at the time while he was teaching, working as a recording engineer, and working part time as a bartender at Showgirls. Busy dude...I guess smoking pot daily made him a failure at life?

Maybe some day I'll try it, baking with is a cool idea...but seems kind of expensive and wasteful unless you have a readily avalable supply of inexpensive dubbage.

The guy that showed me baking techniques was a professor of mathematics at a college that will remained unnamed. We were in the same band at the time while he was teaching, working as a recording engineer, and working part time as a bartender at Showgirls. Busy dude...I guess smoking pot daily made him a failure at life?

NOOOOO that can never happen! Anyone that smokes is automatically a dumbass and a failure at life!

Gypsy

TCG Elite Member
Sep 21, 2010
dazedconfused.jpg

I would say, on average, pot smokers tend to be less successful than non pot smokers.

Define successful. Are we talking doctors or celebrities or accountants or what? Because I would be willing to put money on it that even Justin Bieber hits the bong when mommy isn't around and he's only what 15? How do you know the guy who cashes your paychecks doesn't go home and hit the bong to relax instead of drinking himself stupid after work? What about your co workers, how do you know that one of them isn't a secret stoner. Not trying to argue, I'm just saying you'd be surprised how many people hide it because as you can see it is embarrassing when someone wants to act like a child (coughryancough) about it and try to embarrass you.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Define successful. Are we talking doctors or celebrities or accountants or what? Because I would be willing to put money on it that even Justin Bieber hits the bong when mommy isn't around and he's only what 15? How do you know the guy who cashes your paychecks doesn't go home and hit the bong to relax instead of drinking himself stupid after work? What about your co workers, how do you know that one of them isn't a secret stoner. Not trying to argue, I'm just saying you'd be surprised how many people hide it.

Cause the people that write my checks have to take random drug tests, just as my co workers do. Once again, ON AVERAGE, pot heads are less successful. You're going to go out and start pointing out celebrities, they are a different kind of breed, and make up a very small percentage of the population. I didn't say that pot heads can't be successful, I said they are normally LESS successful than non pot heads.

Cause the people that write my checks have to take random drug tests, just as my co workers do. Once again, ON AVERAGE, pot heads are less successful. You're going to go out and start pointing out celebrities, they are a different kind of breed, and make up a very small percentage of the population. I didn't say that pot heads can't be successful, I said they are normally LESS successful than non pot heads.

I was talking about your banker, not the guy that literally writes your check. And like I said, I'm not trying to argue, and I didn't just point out celebrities. Just saying you really would be surprised how many people hide it cause it is embarrassing cause of its negative image. Like the professor Ron was talking about, the last person you would expect to toke up after a day at work. The only reason they are considered less successful is cause the ones that actually admit it are dumbasses that don't have anything to lose.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I was talking about your banker, not the guy that literally writes your check. And like I said, I'm not trying to argue, and I didn't just point out celebrities. Just saying you really would be surprised how many people hide it cause it is embarrassing cause of its negative image. Like the professor Ron was talking about, the last person you would expect to toke up after a day at work. The only reason they are considered less successful is cause the ones that actually admit it are dumbasses that don't have anything to lose.

The teller at my bank making $11 per hour is not successful, and a liberal math professor at a college that smokes up?!?! HOW surprising, the best part about it is, he's so successful, that he has to work a second job as a bartender. Not all college teachers/professors are smart and/or successful. Most places of employment have random drug tests, which ensure that many successful people are NOT pot heads.

IN.

I agree, Syp you always bring it up with birdman. who gives a fuck. I KNOW more people smoke pot on here than just birdman. stop trying to get a rise out of people/putting them down. if anybody needs to grow up its you.

Thanks Billy, unfortunately though he can admit what a douchebag he is (he was pretty much just texting me what you just said, but talking about himself) and I think sadly he likes the fact that he's a douchebag.

Theautoguy

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2007
Machesney Park, IL
Chicago Public High School??

:roflpicard:
It was Harlem High School in Loves Park, north of Rockford. I believe we got mentioned on The Tonight Show in 83' for having the highest pregnancy rate or something. There wasn't any violence because everyone was high...or drunk.

The 60's were a crazy time

It was the 80's...which were like the 60's but with worse music and VD!

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
actually, he was working 3 jobs, AND playing in the band I was in. He lived in the shithole loft we shared and drove a 10 year old rusted out Honda.

Why? Because he SAVED his money.

He lives up in MN, and is a rep for EV now. He travels all over the globe and does sound consulting for major ampetheaters...and hobnobs with rock stars. Like I said...total failure.

I agree though, even the busness people I know that smoke keep in on the DL unless you are with the "inner circle". You guys have to remember I was in business to business sales for over a decade (read: taking out clients to entertain). No matter how much you make or suceed in in life people are still human. I've seen some pretty affluent people do low-brow stuff that'd make the trailer park crowd blush.

Judging people on their lifestyle is for the newbs at life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info