3800 GI: demod

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
I think I might be trading my GTP in soon. I need something with better gas mileage and that doesn't require premium. And I've come to the conclusion that modding cars isn't the greatest idea for a college student. Here's what I have:

2004 Comp G 5 spoke 17" chrome wheels and tires. Good tread left on tires. I will need your stock wheels though. Make an offer.
3.4 zzp mps - $60 (I will need a 3.8 pulley in return, kinda crushed mine taking it off and I don't have a puller)
Graphite 2 gauge pod with autometer sport comp trans temp and a/f ratio - $100obo
Autometer sport comp boost/vacuum gauge new in box - $30
Clear corners - $50
James Dean cat back - $250. I will need stock cat back.
Reflective concepts inlays for rear bumper (red) $10

All prices are negotiable. I'll prolly trade it in by next week. So let me know soon.

Andrew.

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Dec 10 2005, 07:29 PM
I think I might be trading my GTP in soon. I need something with better gas mileage and that doesn't require premium.  And I've come to the conclusion that modding cars isn't the greatest idea for a college student. Here's what I have:

2004 Comp G 5 spoke 17" chrome wheels and tires. Good tread left on tires. I will need your stock wheels though.  Make an offer.
3.4 zzp mps - $60 (I will need a 3.8 pulley in return, kinda crushed mine taking it off and I don't have a puller)
Graphite 2 gauge pod with autometer sport comp trans temp and a/f ratio - $100obo
Clear corners - $50

All prices are negotiable. I'll prolly trade it in by next week. So let me know soon.

Andrew.
[snapback]106727[/snapback]​

Id be interested in the clear corners, and the a/f guage, and boost gauge if u split em up. Id love the rims but i have no idea what they would cost and im sure its out of what i can afford. I dont want to get rid of my stocker either.

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
It's a 97. Sorry, no pics right now. I'm home from school for the weekend and my pics of the clear corners are on my computer at school, and all my pics in general. pm me you email address and I'll email some to you when I get back to school. I would post them on here but I'm not sure how to do it. :(

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
IMO the rims look really nice. I've received many compliments from people about my car after I put them on. I had the crosslace rims on before so it was a huge difference. A co-worker didn't even recognize my car at first when I put them on. I'll work on getting pics of everything asap. I have an offer on the rims already but it's a little lower than what I'm wanting. So the rims are still available.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by frankenstinesy@Dec 10 2005, 08:29 PM
I think I might be trading my GTP in soon. I need something with better gas mileage and that doesn't require premium.  And I've come to the conclusion that modding cars isn't the greatest idea for a college student. Here's what I have:

2004 Comp G 5 spoke 17" chrome wheels and tires. Good tread left on tires. I will need your stock wheels though.  Make an offer.
Clear corners - $50

Andrew.
[snapback]106727[/snapback]​
if the sport comp boost gauge is still in the box ill take it

frankenstinesy

Regular
Nov 14, 2008
Ok, here goes my first shot at posting pics up. I dunno how this will turn out.

Picture090.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Let me know if you want pics of any of the other items. The rims are the highest priority for me right now. I need to try an sell these by this weekend otherwise they will be kept on the car during the trade in. Most of the other items can be sold afterwards as they aren't on the car. I'm prolly gonna keep the 3.4 pulley and exhaust on the car because they will be too much work to take them off. I have all 4 of the comp g wheels on the car currently. I just took that last pic to show the huge contrast in appearance from the crosslace pieces of crap, and the comp g wheels.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info