FUCK LEUKEMIA

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
http://www.gofundme.com/a1e1mk

As some of you know, 2 years ago my sister in law was diagnosed with leukemia. she is only 32 years old, has 4 kids in which are 12, 11, 9, and 5. she overcame the battle 2 years ago after a 8 month long fight. during that 8 month tribulation, my wife and i took in the (now) 5 year old girl, and 11 year old girl.

well yesterday her numbers where a little off so she went to the hospital and discovered that the cancer had came back. she goes in on Monday to start the initial chemo which the first treatment is always a really strong application. the doctors are talking about more then likely having to try a stem cell transplant after this first round of chemo. this time around, my wife and i are taking in the 12, 11, and 5 year old, to go along with our 4 month old son.

so all i ask, if you are a religious person please send some prayers our way, if you aren't religious, next time some one ask you to donate a dollar to some kind of cancer org. please dig in your pocket and donate what you can. Cancer doesn't discriminate and it's a total life changing experience, not only for the patient, but for the family and close friends associated with the patient. It's hard to imagine someone so young with such a young family could be put through this, but we keep strong in our faith and keep going day by day.

Last edited:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Sorry to hear about the misfortune bro. I know the feeling of cancer with a family member. Had 1 aunt pass away from breast cancer, a second aunt who had breast cancer but after beating it-getting another type of cancer. Also a cousin who had testicular cancer (who beat it), and another person close to me who started showing cancerous cells in the cervix (who had it taken care of and is fine now).

So I know how it feels with cancer being close to home. My thoughts and prayers to you and your family. You are doing a great honorable thing and I'm sure it helps out tremendously. Let TCG know if you need anything. We are more than happy to help out in a moments notice. We're all family and it's what we do. :bigthumb:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Dan sorry to hear the horrible news. :( It is very admirable/courageous of you and your wife to take on your sister's children during this time! My wife's aunt was in a similar situation and it is beyond tough for the family. I hope your sister finds the strength and health to beats this again.

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
We really do appreciate all of of the the support from everyone. The kids moved in today and we are working on getting everything settled in.

I added a link to donate, but please, I insist, please don't donate if you can't afford it. My wife and I always make things work and dusty (my sister in law) does not have to worry about medical bills. But if you find it in your to donate, we will be forever grateful. As always tcg is awesome and we appreciate all of the prayers and kind words.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
We really do appreciate all of of the the support from everyone. The kids moved in today and we are working on getting everything settled in.

I added a link to donate, but please, I insist, please don't donate if you can't afford it. My wife and I always make things work and dusty (my sister in law) does not have to worry about medical bills. But if you find it in your to donate, we will be forever grateful. As always tcg is awesome and we appreciate all of the prayers and kind words.

Done and Done. Wish you all the best of luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info