free international flight upgrade to business class (AA)

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i have a few of these to give away. they work for domestic first class but i won't give them away for that until maybe mid february if i still have them. internationally this is generally a seat-bed, 5 course meals, $2-$4k upgrade. domestically, well, domestic first class isn't something i'd personally pay more than like $30 for. but i'll use them for that for someone before i see them expire.

they may post immediately, they may not, they may even not go through at all. your priority in line would be by your status, not mine. to use them your flight must be on AA metal. so if you bought a ticket through AA's website to london but you're flying on british airways... they won't work.

as long as your economy ticket isn't government class, they will work on the fare to bump you up a class of service. flights must begin in february!

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
shiit so me flying in january doesn't help.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Reaction score
Damn, this would be clutch flying to Peru. I think we are skipping going there in 2016 tho. Nice of you to offer these out like this though. :cheers:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
shiit so me flying in january doesn't help.
they expire end of feb. but i won't give them out for domestic flights until then. maybe hawaii exception since it's far but pry still not until later.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
ah I understand. I'm going to cozumel last days of january/first weekend of feb... not direct though, from ord to mia then cozumel and then through houston on the way home IIRC.

i don't know if this would even help me or be "worth it" for you... but figured i'd mention it.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
i upgraded a couple friends that just got married on that same route for their honeymoon. nice place to go in jan/feb too that is for sure. you can bump me closer to then but i'm not sure how many will stick around since i am down to 3. it works for up to 3 segments so as long as the seat is there all flights get upgraded along the route as long as it has AA painted on the side of the plane.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
great to know and thanks for the offer. i will hit you up when it's closer to see if any still exist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom