đź”– Deals free international flight upgrade to business class (AA)

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i have a few of these to give away. they work for domestic first class but i won't give them away for that until maybe mid february if i still have them. internationally this is generally a seat-bed, 5 course meals, $2-$4k upgrade. domestically, well, domestic first class isn't something i'd personally pay more than like $30 for. but i'll use them for that for someone before i see them expire.

they may post immediately, they may not, they may even not go through at all. your priority in line would be by your status, not mine. to use them your flight must be on AA metal. so if you bought a ticket through AA's website to london but you're flying on british airways... they won't work.

as long as your economy ticket isn't government class, they will work on the fare to bump you up a class of service. flights must begin in february!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i upgraded a couple friends that just got married on that same route for their honeymoon. nice place to go in jan/feb too that is for sure. you can bump me closer to then but i'm not sure how many will stick around since i am down to 3. it works for up to 3 segments so as long as the seat is there all flights get upgraded along the route as long as it has AA painted on the side of the plane.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• sickmint79
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list