for sale ciiiivvvvvvic

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
Also listed on craigslist right?

Two of the guys I work with went and saw this car. two Asian guys. One skinny, One heavy. Or maybe only one went, the heavy one.

Ring a bell?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
OH. thought you implied it was two asian guys...you win this round :squint:

egkido

Reaction score
Yes they are asians and i must say they are cool as hell!!! Meng is the name of the guy who is going to buy the car this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited time for the new one........ LOL! :bigthumb:

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
egkido said:
Yes they are asians and i must say they are cool as hell!!! Meng is the name of the guy who is going to buy the car this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited time for the new one........ LOL! :bigthumb:
Leng, but yea. The short one with dyed hair?

They are picking it up this saturday?

I'll drive it and let you know what I think.

Nevermind, I just called luke. Your right, its Luke's brother I guess.

egkido

Reaction score
I know how fast it is already it smokes some homo's evo in st. charles already and has a few victories!!!!!

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
egkido said:
I know how fast it is already it smokes some homo's evo in st. charles already and has a few victories!!!!!
I know you know how fast it is.

But do I know how fast it is? No.

Nevermind forget it. I was just saying I would let you know what I thought of it.

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
Dasfinc said:
props for the sleeper exhaust lol.
No more sleeper exhaust.

I pulled off the already rusted out muffler off today at work. And we fixed a fucked up drivers side axle.

And I drove it.

Holy fucking balls to the wall honda. It sounds sick.

egkido

Reaction score
I changed the axles back in the day but im not sure why he said they where fucked up i didn't even know that?! It did sit for about 4 months before it was driven again! I loved that car so much and it halled ass so did u think it moved out or what? Oh and what kind of exhaust did u put on there and how did it get recked!!???!

Dasfinc

Mrrrrstang.
Reaction score
I think something stupid like a CV boot was torn, got fixed, and then something retarded like the Ball joint gave way and the wheel basically fell off the car.

tinfoilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
that seems to happen to alot of hondas. my integra ball joint failed going 80. axle ripped off and sent me into a ditch the wheel was halfway under the car. ill post some pics later. replacedthe ball joint the axle and foud out the rim was bent too. dont kno if it was before or after it. luckily i didn hit anthing so i didnt have to file insurance. walked away with nothing. little shaken up but i handled it perfectly and got over into the grass with no spinning :) not bad for going 80 could have been alot worse

LeddZepp8687

Reaction score
egkido said:
I changed the axles back in the day but im not sure why he said they where fucked up i didn't even know that?! It did sit for about 4 months before it was driven again! I loved that car so much and it halled ass so did u think it moved out or what? Oh and what kind of exhaust did u put on there and how did it get recked!!???!
yea dude it MOVES.

Basically we replaced the Axle, and later that night the balljoint gave out, sending the car into an on coming explorer. Luckily it just barely scraped the car.

AS for exhaust, I just pulled the muffler off, Lol.

egkido

Reaction score
Man thats shitty did u guys replace the whole axle or just the cv boot? Cause its better to do that then just the cv. Man that sucks so bad least every one is ok! I never had that problem before i had the axles changed once cause we broke them and that was it no problems after that! Why would u take of the exhaust the car is faster with it on! The car had back pressure with it on and none with it off but it sounds sick with it off though!!!! Nice how bad is the car though is it fix able or no?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom