civic6.jpg

civic10.jpg

civic8.jpg

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
egkido said:
Yes they are asians and i must say they are cool as hell!!! Meng is the name of the guy who is going to buy the car this saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited time for the new one........ LOL! :bigthumb:

Leng, but yea. The short one with dyed hair?

They are picking it up this saturday?

I'll drive it and let you know what I think.

Nevermind, I just called luke. Your right, its Luke's brother I guess.

egkido

Sep 13, 2007
A-town
I changed the axles back in the day but im not sure why he said they where fucked up i didn't even know that?! It did sit for about 4 months before it was driven again! I loved that car so much and it halled ass so did u think it moved out or what? Oh and what kind of exhaust did u put on there and how did it get recked!!???!

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
that seems to happen to alot of hondas. my integra ball joint failed going 80. axle ripped off and sent me into a ditch the wheel was halfway under the car. ill post some pics later. replacedthe ball joint the axle and foud out the rim was bent too. dont kno if it was before or after it. luckily i didn hit anthing so i didnt have to file insurance. walked away with nothing. little shaken up but i handled it perfectly and got over into the grass with no spinning :) not bad for going 80 could have been alot worse

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
egkido said:
I changed the axles back in the day but im not sure why he said they where fucked up i didn't even know that?! It did sit for about 4 months before it was driven again! I loved that car so much and it halled ass so did u think it moved out or what? Oh and what kind of exhaust did u put on there and how did it get recked!!???!

yea dude it MOVES.

Basically we replaced the Axle, and later that night the balljoint gave out, sending the car into an on coming explorer. Luckily it just barely scraped the car.

AS for exhaust, I just pulled the muffler off, Lol.

egkido

Sep 13, 2007
A-town
Man thats shitty did u guys replace the whole axle or just the cv boot? Cause its better to do that then just the cv. Man that sucks so bad least every one is ok! I never had that problem before i had the axles changed once cause we broke them and that was it no problems after that! Why would u take of the exhaust the car is faster with it on! The car had back pressure with it on and none with it off but it sounds sick with it off though!!!! Nice how bad is the car though is it fix able or no?

Thread Info